Enhanced Disinfection Services in Burlington
Promoting a Safe, Clean & Healthy Home Environment
The cleaning professionals at Merry Maids of Burlington take our commitment to providing a healthy living environment very seriously. To keep homes safe and comfortable, we pursue advanced techniques and cleaning processes that leave no corner untouched.
Disinfecting High-Touch Surfaces
Every home has high-touch surfaces that receive a significant amount of human contact over the course of a week. When situations require a greater focus on disinfection, our cleaning professionals provide the level of attention that is needed to minimize the presence of bacteria and microbes in these shared spaces.
Through enhanced disinfection practices, our team can destroy bacteria on high-touch hard surfaces throughout your home.
Our enhanced disinfection services leverage the processes used by our sister brands ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore. These processes are combined with our highly effective cleaning products to ensure that high-touch areas of the home receive a complete disinfection treatment.
Common high-touch surfaces in the home include:
- Light switches
- Hand railings
- Appliance handles & knobs
- Toilet seats & handles
Studies have shown that disinfection measures on high-touch services can help prevent the spread of disease caused by microbes and pathogens. This is why we offer enhanced disinfection services from our team of cleaning experts.
Enhanced Disinfection Protocols
Alongside our specialized services, we also implement safety protocols that are designed to promote the health and well-being of our clients.
We are using specialized commercial/hospital grade disinfection chemicals
for sanitizing all high touch surfaces.
- Partnership with 3M – Developers of enhanced disinfection chemicals to combat current and future pathogens.
- Our Merry Maids team is fully trained in the use of these chemicals. We are utilizing timers to ensure the dwell time for each specific product.
Our team will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
in your home when using these chemicals. This includes:
- Gloves – disposed after each cleaning
- Face masks – disinfected regularly
- All equipment is disinfected between cleanings and vacuums are equipped with HEPA filters to ensure nothing is released into your environment from equipment.
- Our offices are disinfected regularly throughout the day to keep everybody safe and healthy.
- We take each team member’s temperature in the morning and have implemented staggered arrival times for our teams to ensure we comply to all social distancing requirements.
Are you looking for a cleaning service that utilizes enhanced disinfection practices? Click here to request an estimate!
$100 Off Get $20 Off Your First 5 Weekly or Biweekly Cleanings Claim This Offer