Merry Maids of Hilton Head and Bluffton, SC
3 Cardinal Court
Hilton Head, SC 29926
Buy Now ...
Welcome To Merry Maids - Maid Service In Hilton Head Island, SC
Merry Maids of Hilton Head wants to help keep your home clean. We offer weekly, biweekly, and monthly house cleanings as well as one-time services to all of our clients in Hilton Head, SC. Whether you need assistance cleaning your kitchen, bathroom, or the entire home, you can count on us to provide you with thorough care. We've been offering maid services in this area for 10 years.
We're known for incorporating state-of-the-art products and modern techniques in our cleaning services. Clients appreciate that we're part of the national Merry Maids brand, which has 35 years of experience in the industry. We continue that national dedication to excellence on a local level.
The Care You Deserve
We want to make sure that you're satisfied with our work. That's why we'll be happy to arrange for a customized home cleaning package that suits your individualized needs. Our entire cleaning team is carefully screened, and we'll always be respectful of your home and belongings. Instead of doing time-consuming cleaning chores on your own, let our team members take care of all the hard work. With our assistance, you'll have a tidy property that you can be proud of.
Making Sure Your Home Is Properly Cleaned
We always stand behind the quality of our services. If you're not completely satisfied with our performance, we'll be happy to come back and make it right. We want to prove why we're the right cleaning company for your home.
Contact Merry Maids of Hilton Head the next time you're in need of maid services. We'll be happy to schedule a free estimate at a time that's convenient for you. Our office is open Monday - Friday, and we can schedule cleaning appointments on weekends. We serve clients throughout Hilton Head as well as Bluffton and Sun City.
Leave Us A Positive Review
If you were happy with our service please leave us a positive review on any one of these sites by clicking the link and logging into your account.
See What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
About Merry Maids
Merry Maids has the local touch - with the backing of a corporate office. That's because our offices are individually owned and operated by people who appreciate that your time is valuable and your trust is priceless. Merry Maids' professional office staff and home cleaners take pride in serving the residents of the communities where they live. Relax. It's Done.
Fast Facts About Merry Maids
- Merry Maids was founded in 1979 in Omaha, Nebraska.
- The Merry Maids corporate office is located in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Merry Maids joined the ServiceMaster Family of Brands in 1988.
- Merry Maids is the largest home cleaning franchise network in the world.
- Merry Maids franchises are independently owned and operated.
- There are more than 600 locations throughout the United States and Canada.
- The Merry Maids network employs more than 8,000 home cleaning professionals worldwide.
- Merry Maids cleans more than 300,000 homes, apartments and condos in North America every month.
- Merry Maids also has operations in Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines and the United Kingdom.
HouseKeeper / House Cleaner
Now Hiring Housekeepers / House Cleaners ASAP
Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Immediate openings are available for qualified candidates that can start within the next two weeks. If you enjoy working on your own, staying active and having quality interactions with customers, then Merry Maids wants you! Let your journey to a new career begin today!
Professionally clean residential homes using unique cleaning procedures and products while performing cleaning in conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. The ideal candidate will provide world class customer service when interacting with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
In a Housekeeping position with Merry Maids, you will be responsible for:
- Using cleaning products and procedures to clean residential homes
- Sweeping , vacuuming , and washing all hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Cleaning all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills each visit
- Moving all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Performing customer service and quality control
- Resolving customer issues before leaving home
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and liability insurance
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - of Minorities/Females/Vets/DisabilityApply Now
Thank You For Contacting Us
One of our friendly staff members will contact you soon. If you would like an immediate response please call us at: 843-606-1553.