Merry Maids of Greater Eastside, WA
Join Our Team
Looking for a fun place to work, with a flexible schedule and competitive pay? Then come live the Merry Maids® life!
As a Merry Maids team member, you would belong to an award-winning company and be a part of our close-knit team — a team that works together to provide the best cleaning solutions and customer service to our clients.
We take pleasure in improving our clients' lives by allowing them to spend more time with family and doing activities they enjoy. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended families.
Live the Merry Maids Life™
Each day starts with a morning huddle at your local office. The huddle is a time when you get that day's cleaning assignments, training updates and spend time with other Merry Maids team members. From there, everyone leaves to tackle their cleaning assignments for the day, according to the schedule that works best for them.
In addition to a flexible work schedule, being a Merry Maids team member has many benefits:
- No night, weekend or holiday work
- Weekly pay*
- Paid training
- Use of company car or paid mileage for personal vehicle*
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Full-time and part-time positions*
- Medical and retirement plans*
*Varies by location.
Opportunity to grow
As the largest home cleaning franchise network in the United States, Merry Maids offers a variety of growth and development opportunities. You start off as a team member, and then are able to tailor a career path that matches your interests and goals. Many of our team captains, trainers, quality assurance supervisors, managers and franchise owners started as team members too.
Check out the position snapshots below, to see the different ways you can grow at Merry Maids.**
Your career starts here!
** Positions and growth paths may vary by location.
HouseKeeper / House Cleaner
Now Hiring Housekeepers / House Cleaners ASAP
Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Immediate openings are available for qualified candidates that can start within the next two weeks. If you enjoy working on your own, staying active and having quality interactions with customers, then Merry Maids wants you! Let your journey to a new career begin today!
Professionally clean residential homes using unique cleaning procedures and products while performing cleaning in conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. The ideal candidate will provide world class customer service when interacting with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
In a Housekeeping position with Merry Maids, you will be responsible for:
- Using cleaning products and procedures to clean residential homes
- Sweeping , vacuuming , and washing all hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Cleaning all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills each visit
- Moving all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Performing customer service and quality control
- Resolving customer issues before leaving home
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and liability insurance
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - of Minorities/Females/Vets/DisabilityApply Now