Bedroom Cleaning Services You Can Trust
- Includes: Bed Making, Dusting, Vacuuming, Wiping Down Blinds
- Merry Maids Recommends: Weekly Cleaning
A Thorough Clean for a Good Night’s Rest
Your bedroom is the space you retreat to after a long day. It should be a clean and inviting room that helps you unwind and get a good night’s sleep so you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day ahead. Merry Maids® understands that a cluttered bedroom can diminish your ability to relax and enjoy the space. Dust can build up on nightstands, and carpets and curtains eventually require cleaning as well. As a result, regular bedroom cleaning is a must.
If regularly cleaning your bedroom just doesn't fit into your busy life, let our home cleaning professionals help. Our bedroom cleaning service transforms your space into a fresh, clean room ready for relaxation and a good night's sleep. A thorough cleaning can go a long way in making your bedroom the tranquil space you deserve.
Merry Maids' bedroom cleaning service includes the following tasks:
- Dust end tables, television stands, bookshelves, and other pieces of furniture, as well as any decorative accessories displayed on these tables. Dust baseboards and ceiling fans as well.
- Wipe down corners to remove any cobwebs from corners.
- Vacuum carpets and wash all hardwood, laminate, or tile floors. Dry wood floors. Vacuum furniture and under cushions.
- Empty and clean wastebaskets.
- Change bed linens.
Giving Your Bedroom New Life
Merry Maids® picks up where your everyday cleaning leaves off. Perhaps you have no trouble making your bed and picking up clothes every day. However, you might not have time for deeper cleaning tasks in the bedroom, including dusting, floor cleaning, and furniture cleaning. Don't try to fit these deep-cleaning tasks into your already busy schedule. Instead, have Merry Maids® take over bedroom cleaning for you. We can create a customized cleaning plan designed exclusively for your home, allowing you to find a cleaning schedule that works for your family.