Moms deal with all kinds of messes, and this Mother’s Day, Merry Maids is here to help. Merry Maids is giving three moms the gift of a clean, organized home. Whether it’s working from home, managing virtual school schedules, or supporting their families as an essential worker, moms have never worked harder.
Nominate a deserving mom today!
Full terms and conditions, below — Good Luck!
MERRY MAIDS MOTHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The MERRY MAIDS MOTHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY ("Contest") begins on 4/5/2021 at 12AM CDT and ends on 4/26/2021 at 11:59PM CDT (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Contest is MERRY MAIDS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents who live in a state in which Merry Maids conducts business and live within a 15 mile radius of Merry Maids location, who are 18+ YEARS OF AGE (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Grand Prize: THREE (3) winners will receive ONE (1) $500 MERRY MAIDS SERVICES GIFT CERTIFICATE AND ONE (1) $500 GIFT CARD TO THE CONTAINER STORE (approximate retail value or "ARV": $1,000.00)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to legal residents who live in a state in which Merry Maids conducts business and live within a 15 mile radius of Merry Maids location, and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by nominating a mother on www.merrymaids.com/mothersday. All fields must be completed to be entered into the Contest.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will render Entrant's Entries void and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the Contest will be selected from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The selection will take place within three (3) days of the close of the Contest.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via email up to ten (10) days after the winner selection. Potential Winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within seven (7) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Sponsor will mail the Prize, in the form of a certificate, to the Winner’s designated address.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
By entering the Contest, you grant the Sponsor the perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your User Content in any manner to be determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, including but not limited to marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes on the Merry Maids’ website and/or Merry Maids’ social media channels. Merry Maids may use, publish, distribute, create derivative works from, alter and/or edit your User Content in any way in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER