Our Move-In & Move-Out Cleaning & Supplies Checklist
Don't Take on All That Cleaning Alone
Your moving plan already has a lot of moving parts to it – cleaning doesn’t have to be one of them. Merry Maids® is here to help with a carefully crafted move-in and move-out cleaning process. We invite you to request a free estimate to see how much time we can save you while you prepare to move.
What Our Move-In & Move-Out Cleaning Services Entail
Whether you’re moving in or moving out, it's important for your home to be clean. Renters want their full deposit, and homeowners may be contractually obligated to leave the house in a certain state.
When you move into your new home, your cleaning needs are probably much the same as they were at the old place. Make sure that your new home is sparkling and bacteria-free for you and your family before you bring all your personal belongings inside.
With our house cleaning professionals, you can rest assured that no corner will be left untouched.
Here's what you need to make sure gets done before you move:
- Clean grime from the stove and oven
- Disinfect and wipe down the kitchen and other counters
- Clean the refrigerator out, including spills or mustiness
- Clean the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and other sinks
- Remove all soap scum and mold from showers and bathtubs
- Disinfect and clean all glass and mirrors, making sure they're streak-free
- Mop all floors with scrubbing as needed
- Remove all marks from the baseboards
- Dust blinds or other fixtures that belong to the apartment
Remove any pet odors
*Disinfection cleaning is most effective on hard surfaces
Merry Maids® can take care of all this work while you focus on the other aspects of moving.