Deep Cleaning Services in Monmouth County
Deep cleaning often brings to mind sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and dusting. While these tasks make up the majority of regular chores, there are times when your home needs extra attention.
Occasionally, a comprehensive cleaning is essential for maintaining a healthy living environment. At Merry Maids of Monmouth and Ocean County, we provide in-depth cleaning services designed to access hard-to-reach areas and remove stubborn dust and dirt.
During the cleaning session, our team will:
- Wet-wipe doors, door frames, knobs, and light switch panels
- Wet-wipe reachable ceiling fans, hanging light fixtures, and vents
- Vacuum, edge, and fluff carpeting
- Dust and wet-wipe all pieces of furniture
- Dust decorative items on furniture and lampshades
- Vacuum tops of curtains or valances
- Vacuum and mop hard surface floors
- Scrub and dry sinks, showers, and fittings
- Clean the inside and outside of toilets
- Clean mirrors, glass in picture frames, and all other glass surfaces
The Advantages of a Detailed Cleaning
You might not need a top-to-bottom clean every time you tidy up. Still, it's important to integrate it into your regular cleaning regimen. At Merry Maids, we employ a rotational system to ensure consistent cleaning, preserving the initial results of a comprehensive clean.
Why work with us?
Merry Maids of Monmouth and Ocean County is a locally-owned company supported by an established national brand with over 44 years of experience providing exceptional cleaning services across the U.S. and Canada. Our extensive experience in various homes has equipped us with the knowledge to handle any space and develop advanced cleaning techniques for unparalleled results.
We stand behind our detailed cleaning services with a worry-free guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our services, notify us within 24 hours, and we'll make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in a deep cleaning?
Our deep cleaning includes thoroughly cleaning every room in your home, including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and more.
How long does a deep clean take?
It depends on the size of your home, but typically a deep clean takes 2-5 hours.
Who provides the cleaning supplies?
We provide all the cleaning supplies and equipment necessary for the detailed cleaning.
Are your staff members trained and insured?
Yes, all our staff members are bonded and insured for your safety.
How often do you recommend deep cleaning?
We recommend deep cleaning your home every 2-3 months to ensure that your home is clean and free of dust and dirt.
- Base Hours: 2 - 5
- Includes: Dusting, Mopping, Vacuuming, Windows
- Merry Maids Recommends: Weekly or Bi-Weekly Cleaning