FAQs - Merry Maids of Waco
How much does it cost to have my home cleaned?
Merry Maids offers customized pricing for our Waco customers. Every home is unique, and our prices take your home's size, condition, and specific needs into consideration. Call us at (254) 633-2664 for a free estimate, or contact us online!
What does a standard maid service include?
A standard cleaning through Merry Maids includes:
- Dusting from top to bottom; including any accessible light fixtures & ceiling fans, blinds, all accessible surfaces, and the woodwork throughout your home, including baseboards & window sills.
- Cleaning any glass furniture or mirrors in the home.
- Vacuuming the upholstery, carpeted areas, and all hard floors, which will also get mopped. Bedrooms and bathrooms are included.
- Making the beds and changing your linens, if freshly provided.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all bathroom fixtures, including the toilet, tub, shower, and vanity.
- Cleaning the exterior of all major kitchen appliances, countertops, sink, and cabinets.
- Changing out the kitchen and bathroom trash, as needed.
Learn more about our Cleaning Process, or give us a call today!
How do I schedule a cleaning with Merry Maids?
You can schedule your cleaning service with by calling us at (254) 633-2664 or by contacting us online. Merry Maids of Waco offers scheduled cleanings Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. We will always do our best to accommodate your request for a specific date and time.
Does Merry Maids offer one-time cleanings?
Do I have to be home for the cleaning?
No, you do not need to be home when the Merry Maids team performs the cleaning, as long as we are able to access your home.
Should I do anything to prepare my house for cleaning?
No, nothing is required to prepare for your house cleaning service. Our professional team will handle everything!