Enhanced Disinfection Services in Bellingham
Cleaning Methods for a Healthier Environment
Maintaining a healthy environment in the home requires attention to the right areas and using the right resources. At Merry Maids of Bellingham, our cleaning professionals make use of effective techniques and processes that leave no areas overlooked.
Disinfection for Hard Surfaces in the Home
One central aspect of our home cleaning processes includes attention to high-touch surfaces. These surfaces are areas where bacteria, microbes, and pathogens tend to be found. Because of the health implications of uncleaned surfaces like this, keeping these areas clean is something that is integrated into our regular home cleaning processes.
For situations that require a greater focus on disinfection, our cleaning team focuses on minimizing the presence of bacteria in shared spaces around the home.
|*Disinfection cleaning is only effective on hard surfaces|
Through enhanced disinfection practices, we work to minimize and destroy bacteria on high-touch hard surfaces in the home.
Highly Effective Cleaning Products & Processes
Our existing safety protocols and best-in-class processes are based on the disinfection services provided by our market-leading sister brands ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore. Combined with the high-end cleaning products supplied by Merry Maids, we can ensure that your home receives a comprehensive disinfection treatment.
High-touch surfaces in the home that require attention include:
- Light switches
- Hand railings
- Appliance handles & knobs
- Toilet seats
- Toilet handles
Studies have shown that disinfection measures on high-touch services are effective in preventing disease caused by microbes and pathogens. This is one reason why we provide enhanced disinfection services for individuals and families who want to maintain a healthy home environment.
Enhanced Disinfection Protocols
We are using specialized commercial/hospital grade disinfection chemicals
for sanitizing all high touch surfaces.
- Partnership with 3M – Developers of enhanced disinfection chemicals to combat current and future pathogens.
- Our Merry Maids team is fully trained in the use of these chemicals. We are utilizing timers to ensure the dwell time for each specific product.
Our team will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
in your home when using these chemicals. This includes:
- Gloves – disposed after each cleaning
- Face masks – disinfected regularly
- All equipment is disinfected between cleanings and vacuums are equipped with HEPA filters to ensure nothing is released into your environment from equipment.
- Our offices are disinfected regularly throughout the day to keep everybody safe and healthy.
- We take each team member’s temperature in the morning and have implemented staggered arrival times for our teams to ensure we comply to all social distancing requirements.