6 Tips for Setting Up a Gift Wrap and Shipping Station
This year, Merry Maids® is here to deliver innovative cleaning solutions to your home and ideas for making your holiday season less stressful. We are partnering with the Scotch™ Brand to share time-saving tips and solutions sure to streamline the season. Whether you’re wrapping or shipping gifts, these tips on setting up a gift station will make gifting friends and family near and far effortless, organized and dare we say – fun!
This year, Merry Maids® is partnering with the experts at Scotch™ Brand to deliver innovative cleaning solutions to your home and ideas for making your holiday season less stressful. These expert tips on setting up a holiday gift wrap and shipping station will make gifting friends and family near and far effortless and fun.
Make holiday wrapping more efficient, or prepare yourself to wrap year round by setting up a dedicated space for gift wrapping. Wrapping is always easier when you have everything you need organized in one space.
- If you already have a craft space, it can easily become a wrapping station as well with some simple modifications like weighted rollers for wrapping paper, multi-tape dispensers and storage for add-ons like bows and ribbons. Alternatively, setting up a table or desk in a spare bedroom or basement can create a temporary, dedicated space for holiday wrapping.
- Take inventory of your supplies and make a list of items that need to be restocked:
- Wrapping paper
- Tissue paper
- Ribbons and bows
- Scotch® Gift-Wrap Tape
- Gift tags and cards
- Gift boxes
- Sharp scissors
- A ruler to make measuring and cutting gift wrap easier
- For seasonal gift wrapping supplies, determine your storage strategy for the rest of the year. Options include back-of-door gift wrap organizers, under bed containers, or a cart if you want the flexibility to easily move supplies.
Chances are some of your gifts will need to be shipped out to your friends and loved ones this holiday. With so much hustle and bustle already going on during the festive season, these shipping tips will save you time, supplies, space, and energy.
- To streamline your shipping needs, try Scotch™ Flex & Seal Shipping Roll. This all-in-one shipping solution is as easy as cut, fold, press, then send! Scotch™ Flex & Seal Shipping Roll conforms to the shape of your item, meaning there’s no need for boxes, filler, or tape and the item is protected by water-resistant cushioned material that secures your item to further help protect it from all the bumps in the road.
- Make the recipient smile by adding some personal, festive touches to your packaging like stickers or decorative tape.
- Try and ship packages early to avoid delays and remember to keep tracking information in the event you need to resolve a missing or delayed package.
Want to focus on the joy of the holiday season? Request an estimate online from Merry Maids today. We give you back your time and peace of mind so that you can focus on friends and family, like you should this time of year.