8 Reasons to Love the Fall
The summer? Too hot. The winter? Too cold. The spring? Too humid and unpredictable. But fall? Absolutely perfect!
From the weather to the festivities, here are just a few of the reasons why we're falling in love with autumn.
Why We Love the Fall
- Sweater Weather. The crisp chill in the air can only mean one thing — it’s finally time to break out your sweaters! Maybe it really is just the comfortable wardrobe, but there’s just something about the fall that makes everyone feel at ease.
- Fall Foods. Fall flavors somehow top all other seasonal foods — pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon, maple, hazelnut...the list goes on and on. Frothy drinks, hot soups, and pumpkin-flavored everything all make a triumphant return during the fall and we couldn’t be more excited!
- Outdoor Activities. When temperatures spike in the summer, even the biggest outdoor enthusiast wants nothing more than to sit inside with the air conditioner blasting. But with cooler weather finally here, it’s time to take advantage of all that your area has to offer. Who else can’t wait to go on a hayride, visit a pumpkin patch, or go apple picking?
- Football Season. Even if you’re not one to enjoy the game itself, you have to admit that it’s fun hosting friends every Sunday. And who doesn’t love all of the game-day snacks?
- Cozy Nights by the Fire. After a day spent running around a corn maze, there’s nothing better than snuggling up next to a crackling fire with a cozy blanket and hot chocolate.
- Changing Leaves. There’s no backdrop more beautiful than a row of orange, red, and yellow trees. Plus, you get the joy of “crunching” leaves beneath your feet once they finally fall.
- Beautiful Home Decor. Sure, there’s plenty to do outside during the fall, but your home can be an autumnal oasis in itself! Comfortable throws, blankets, and fall foliage can make a space feel effortlessly cozy.
- The Spirit of Change. Who says you need to wait until New Year’s Day to make a change for the better? Whether your goal is to spend more time with your family or focus on your career, we’re here to help you take control of your life.
If “spend the day cleaning” has no place on your fall to-do list, don’t panic: The Merry Maids® team is here to help! With over 40 years of experience, we think of everything when it comes to giving your home a sparkling clean.
For more information on our cleaning services, call (888) 490-4227 today.