About Merry Maids of Mobile
Professional Cleaning Company Owner: Christopher Hirst
Our team of cleaning professionals are dedicated to providing superior customer service and a quality end-result on every job. We are a business that values our community and the people who make Mobile, Alabama a beautiful place to live. We have worked in home and apartments of every size, and we've provided untold different home cleaning services based on the unique needs of each client.
- Serving the Community for 30+ Years
- Near Five-Star Rating on HomeAdvisor
- Founder's Award Winning Franchise
- 130+ Reviews with High Ratings on Google
- A+ Rating on Better Business Bureau
- Locally Owned and Operated by a Veteran
We enjoy caring for our employees and their families by cultivating talent, rewarding hard work, and creating opportunities for people to thrive. These have always been the center of our business philosophy.
Our Cleaning Company's Values
We believe that investing in our people results in better experiences and results for customers. Being a respected cleaning company is not a high enough standard for us. Our desire is to be the most trusted name for home cleaning services in the region. How do we attain this level of trust? Partly, by holding to the values of the Merry Maids brand. These include the following:
- Helping our people develop to their fullest
- Excelling with every customer interaction
- Growing profitability through superior service
- Valuing diversity and teamwork
- Committing to innovation at all times
Clients have described our services as "kind", "organized", and "willing to do anything" that is asked. Along with professional training, every team member is expected to demonstrate respect and courtesy on every visit. Your home should be treated exactly the way you would treat it. As part of our commitment to excellence, each visit involves both a routine cleaning and a specialized cleaning. That means, some new area of the home gets special treatment on every visit.
Learn More About Our Cleaning Company in Mobile, Alabama