Dining Room Cleaning & Supplies Checklists
A Comprehensive Solution for a Complete Clean
Merry Maids® follows a meticulous cleaning process designed to ensure your dining room is dinner party-ready. You can count on us to help you maintain the beauty and cleanliness of your dining room once a week, once a month, or whenever you don’t have the time to clean it yourself.
What Our Services Entail
When you schedule dining room cleaning services, you can enjoy the benefits of having a space that’s clean from top to bottom. We will not overlook any part of this room. Take a look at the checklist below to better understand everything our team will handle in your home.
Our dining room checklist:
- Dust all surfaces—The dining room has plenty of furniture and surfaces that can easily accumulate dust, so Merry Maids® team members begin by dusting the dining room table and chairs, along with any other furniture, such as buffets or china cabinetsIn addition, we will dust any decorative accessories and knick-knacks. Finally, we will dust the ceiling fans and lamps to eliminate any buildup.
- Wipe down tables and chairs—We will clean the dining room table and chairs with a reliable wood cleaner or multipurpose cleaner. Microfiber cloths are ideal for cleaning these surfaces for a streak-free and lint-free look.
- Wipe down walls and corners—Cobwebs can accumulate on walls, and they often hide in corners where the wall meets the ceiling and floor. Merry Maids® team members will wipe down these areas to eliminate cobwebs.
- Clean floors—Clean floors are key to a sparkling dining room. We will vacuum carpeted areas and rugs to eliminate crumbs and dust. Our team members will wash hard floors, whether they are wood, laminate, vinyl, or tile. Our final step is to dry wood floors to eliminate streaks.
- Vacuum upholstery—Upholstered chairs may add a stylish touch to the dining room set, but they can also be a magnet for crumbs. Merry Maids® team members will vacuum these cushions to erase these crumbs. If possible, we will remove the cushions to vacuum under them as well. We will also spot clean any stains found on upholstery.
We'll design a plan for housekeeping services that suits your needs and alleviates a stressor in your busy life. When we’re finished, you’ll be left with a dining room that's ready to host your family and friends for any gathering.